The Real Measurement of a Business
How do you measure the results of all of your hard work? You need to understand what your financials are telling you and see concrete results. The data is imperative to know, but many owners feel they must do their own bookkeeping and you need to ask is that really a good use of your time? For most, it is like trying to build your own swimming pool.
Our bookkeeping services keep your financials up to date so you can make the right decisions for your business. We provide the following bookkeeping services:
- Accounts Receivable: entering invoices, posting payments, and creating aging reports
- Accounts Payable: issuing purchase orders then matching those purchase order against invoices that are received from suppliers. We will also prepare checks or online transactions
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations: ensure all assets and liabilities are correctly accounted for and stated accurately.
- Cash-Flow Analysis: to provide you with the necessary reports so you know if there’s a shortfall in advance.
- Payroll Services: to let you sleep at night
- Sales Tax: to enusre you are in compliance
- QuickBooks training: if you want to do it yourself!
What an effective bookkeeping service will provide:
- Communication with your accountant to ensure that the end of the financial year accounts are correct and up to date.
- Help improve your systems by making suggestions about better ways to work and providing templates to incorporate into your operations manual.
- The appropriate and correct financial information to enable you to make the right internal and external business decisions.
- The necessary financial records to support your business planning and your cost controls.
- Ensuring that the appropriate financial controls are in place
- Providing you with historical information regarding the financial aspects of your business.
- Ensuring that you can meet your legal financial requirements.
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.